Page Listing

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inspired by Googlies

After several months of designing my own pattern for the body, and using my original sculpt for molds, I have finished my own interpretation of a Googly doll.  She is available on Etsy.



Her arms rotate forward and backward, on her wooden shoulder joints.  She is weighted with a little bag of artist sand, so she can sit well.  She also comes with a large hair-bow, like little girls wore in the early last century.  

Her head is of Paperclay, painted with acrylics and sealed.  Her hair is a wig made of human hair.
She comes with all her clothing and her handmade shoes and hat. 


You can see the listing for the doll here in my Etsy shop.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...